Friday, September 25, 2015

Welcome to Infinity Local!

Hi everyone. My name is Dean and I'd like to welcome you to my newest blog, Infinity Local.

You might wonder why I called it as such. There's a story behind the name. Infinity is a noun and it gives emphasis to my infinite passion in search engine optimization (SEO).

The year was 2007 when I began studying this field. I began reading free e-books. I watched instructional videos. I wrote articles. I attended seminars and I even get promoted as an SEO Analyst five years after.

Today, I seem to realize marketing your business locally allows you to embrace more customers. Whatever your business is, more and more people can easily see your site if you'll focus your time, money and effort for local search.

Question is, How? Be patient, dear friends. You'll have the answers in the coming days. I'll update this blog and I'll make you realize why local search becomes your infinite priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate Me